SHOUTOUT!!!



  Another thought of mine is gonna be a reality... as in FOR REAL!!! And I'm talking about the newest teen variety show on ABS-CBN, "Shoutout!"... 
 
    It's a variety show wherein you can find the brightest teen stars and rising stars of this generation. And I've been thinking about this genre or format of a show for so long... like, 3 years. Since three years ago I was still a teen, I wanted to see a show like this that I could relate to- latest trends in fashion, music, artists & anything connected to the young ones. 

   This was the exact thought in my mind: 
---"What if ABS puts a variety show only for tweenies, with big names & the freshest artists who are just starting their showbiz career... like the former ABS-CBN show "ASAP Fanatic" (I miss that one!), or just like "Master Showman, With Kuya Germs" (on the other network that airs every Saturday midnight... so,Sunday morning)... but not like its timeslot, which is midnight nga. Best timeslot, I guess, is Saturday night (not so early nor too late), about 9 to 10. :) 
 ABS-CBN has many stars that can't fit in just a few shows. I know lots of Star Magic talents are still waiting for some projects... some of 'em are bread winners of their respective families. So, sometimes, even if they don't want it, they transfer to other networks where jobs are waiting for them."--- 

   Everytime a Kapamilya transfers to other network (especially in GMA), I always become sad and say: "Sayang ang talento nito...hindi napansin o napahalagahan." 


   So, when I first saw the teaser/spoiler of Shoutout, I thought it would be like "Y-Speak" (another former ABS-CBN show, which is now on Studio 23, every Saturday 7PM), a youth-oriented debate show. But I was wrong...it's all about entertainment. :)

   These are the stars of SHOUTOUT: 

*The main hosts 
 Erich Gonzales, Empress Schuck, Enrique Gil, Sam Concepcion, Robi Domingo, Arron Villaflor and Enchong Dee.
Others are divided into four groups (4groups represent 4days- from Monday to Thursday): 

MONDEERIFICS GROUP
Ryan Bang 
Jenny Kim 
Julia Montes 
Makisig Morales 
Rhap Salazar 
Martin del Rosario 
Ann Li 
Tippy Dos Santos 
Aria Clemente

TUESDELICIOUS GROUP
James Reid 
Devon Seron 
James Torres (3AM) 
Kyle Amor (3AM) 
Mica Caldito (3AM) 
Imelda Taylor Smith 
Emmanuelle Vera 
Inno Martin 
Piero Vergara

MIYERKULITZ GROUP 
Bret Jackson 
Fretzie Bercede 
Miles Ocampo 
Jane Oineza 
Mikylla Ramirez 
Kathryn Bernardo 
John Manalo 
Paul Salas 
Sue Dodd

FRIENDS-THURS GROUP 
Ivan Dorschner 
Tricia Santos 
Nel Gomez (A Pop) 
Young JV (A Pop) 
Jaco Benin (A Pop) 
Benjamin de Guzman 
Anna Bianca Casado 
Yen Santos 
Linn Oeymo

FRIDAY:ALL STAR CAST  

   This thought of mine is the 65849725146984456548576945th of all my "only thoughts" that when happen or they become reality, I call them "predictions". AHA!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x