1D on TG

The wait is over! Total Girl Philippines has finally put One Direction as their cover for August 2012 issue. 


(just click the photo to zoom in)

One Direction on the two-cover Total Girl Ph Magazine.




About the cover...


Who among the 1D lads is an August celebrant?
Liam shares this special day with Lea Michelle and Aria Clemente. 
Not 1D-related: Happy birthday also to Joe Jonas on the 15th and Demi Lovato on the 20th. 
Yes, I AM A JEMI FAN :)

What's Hot?


OMTG!


Special Feature



 Say what, Harry?!




For a quick TG-Tour (quick TG tour talaga?! haha), here's a video I made just for you my beloved fellow Juan Directioners (and directioners around the world) :)

This issue also has a back-to-back poster of Justin Bieber and Elmo Magalona. (sorry, di ko na po naisama...)

*Photos scanned from Total Girl Philippines August 2012 issue. 

I'm on  twitter: @JustineVinluan Follow me! Let's be friends :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x