KULTURA Splash Wave: Day 1

August 4, 2012, Saturday
Pugo, La Union



Mae chasing a butterfly.



Lobby




Cottage


(left) Mae and Raine in the hut. (right) A bunch of Koreanos flocked in.



Restrooms With Unique Terms


Landscapes



Tita Tes

grandmudra



Villa











art pieces


 The room has its own ref & tv (with just 3 channels to be flipped).



Dolphin Pool Area



Incredible Hulk greets you as you enter the area.



dolphin showers

dolphin-shaped pools

Water Factory


Slides 


Mae and Ysabell



Inspiration

A white man with only one leg crossed the two end points of the 150-meter long skywalker. Amazing, isn't it?


Moi
my outfit for the day(top: Penshoppe; bottom: 3/4s from my tito) , my fail fishtail braid
my mani & pedi (chaka, ayt?)

Next post will be our DAY 2.



2 comments:

  1. I've passed by that place when we went to Pugad Adventure. Had no idea this is what it looked like! Did you happen to try Pugad's ziplines? They're so high but so exciting!

    Adly | Gazillionth Thought Bubble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adly- No, I didn't. We were just in Kultura alone. But the place has its own ziplines (one-way & two-way). I tried the one-way zipline, it's 150 meters long. I just don't know how high it is though :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x