1D Fan Magazine

Thank you Summit Books for putting up this collector's edition into the real world! LOL I mean, I, well, we Juan Directioners have been waiting for this for so long ('cause the ones we see online are only available outside the Philippines...unless you order online or buy 'em yourself) and finally... it's in our hands now!
Buy your copy now on your favorite bookstore.

HOW MUCH: P150 
WHERE DID I BUY: AstroPlus - Yep, you can also purchase it on any AstroPlus branch nationwide. 
 

=0=
One Direction Infection: How big were you infected? (Lol. Ang sagwa pakinggan! :D)
I got mostly B. Sakto lang :)


=0=0=0=
Fun Fast Facts









=0=0=0=


=0=0=0=


=0=0=0=


=0=0=0=

Join me, let's sing!

=0=0=0=

CENTERFOLD

 sorry Louis, you were cut...and Hazza's arm too :)

=0=0=0=


=0=


=0=0=0=

Truth or Myth...?

=0=0=0=

 JUAN Directioners
I wish I was at the Fan Party at Skydome on May 28th,2012 :(

=0=0=0=

 Their way to where they are now...

=0=


=0=

1D Paper Dolls





Also, a paper doll for me :)

=0=

back cover...



1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x