All About You, All About Me...for FREE!

"Are you f*cking kidding me?" 


...that's what I bleeped out (to myself only) when I found out that there's a free All About Me,All About You when you buy the Total Girl July 2012 ish.
I actually asked my tita to buy me this (and my other fave magazine) since I can't go out. And when I saw the freebie enclosed with the new issue, I kinda freaked out and thought to myself "Back issue ba 'to?!". Nahimasmasan ng konti, "ah okay, bago nga ito..." then freaked out again "Are you sure this is free?????" Haha.  


I'm over twen-teen and I think using this doesn't fit me na -hey! It still does! Haha- , so I've decided to give this to my 12 year old sister. I hope she'll like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x