2-Day Escape




I've been itching to go out - though I had been in and out of Manila the past month for some important matters  - this time I wanted to de-stress. Huwaw.
My tita had a conference in Makati. Together with her whole family, they let me join them for a quick vacay before the school year starts. Inampon nila ako for a weekend.
The photo at the top is our view from the condo we stayed in for two days. It's in the same city where the conference was held.

  
After lunch, we visited their relatives (father side). Then headed off to Taguig. 
Maaaaan, I love it here!

First stop...

On their entertainment ground was the launching of Coke Mismo. Sayang, the ambassadors of coke were at Trinoma DAW that day. Di ko tuloy nakita si...sikreto. Haha!



After Market Market we were off to the recently opened SM Aura, just a walking distance from the first mall we went to.


Balik ng Market Market para mag-dinner. Doon din kasi nag-park ng sasakyan.


DAY 2:
  SM Mall Of Asia before going back home.
I've missed the MOA Eye!



If you're following me on instagram, you've already seen some of the photos posted here.

So there. Na-refresh ang aking kaluluwa sa maikling panahon ng pagliliwaliw. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x