Panagbenga 2012



It's my second time to experience the much awaited Flower Festival in Baguio City - my first was, I think, I was 9 -. But this time, I'm all by myself :)


It's a month-long celebration but I only got there on the 26th of February for the highlight of the festival, the grand float parade


People flock in Baguio City to witness the annual Panagbenga Festival. About one million tourists are expected to come. 


Parade's about to start.





City of Baguio officials



PMA Cadets & Colors



I dunno what this band is called...maybe, the City of Baguio's band :D


City official, Dep-Ed & VIPs (as said on the banner... ahaha!)


=0=0=0=


If you know you're in the Philippines but see lots of Koreans, 
no, you're not dreaming, you're still in the Philippines...in Baguio City :) 



 
 
 


=0=0=0=0=


"Let a thousand flowers bloom"

 


=0=0=0=0=


The Angry Birds float (City of Baguio)




 =0=0=0=0=


The Star Wars float (Baguio Country Club)







=0=0=0=0=


The Dragon float (SM Baguio)

 

 



=0=0=0=0=


University of Luzon Drum & Bugle Band

 
 


=0=0=0=0=


The Cosplayers (Costume Players)

 


=0=0=0=0=


TV5 (The Happy Network) float

 
BLURRED! 
But it's Gelli de Belen, Arnel Ignacio, Tuesday Vargas, Pretty Trisha & Congrats




=0=0=0=0=


Mang Inasal



=0=0=0=0=




=0=0=0=0=

GMA 7 float 
with My Beloved stars Dingdong Dantes & Marian Rivera





=0=0=0=0=


Nestea



=0=0=0=0=

Baguio Central School Band




=0=0=0=0=


Seafood Island



=0=0=0=0=


The Seahorse float (AMA Baguio)





=0=0=0=0=


SLU Band



=0=0=0=0=




=0=0=0=0=


Manila North Tollways Corp.




=0=0=0=0=




=0=0=0=0=

Balisong float (City of Batangas)
with the Batangas beauties...




=0=0=0=0=


Kaspersky




=0=0=0=0=


Scouts Royale Brotherhood



=0=0=0=0=


Nestle



=0=0=0=0=


 


=0=0=0=0=


Glamorouso (Urdaneta City)



=0=0=0=0=


The most awaited float by many...
ABS-CBN float with the Showtime family





=0=0=0=0=

Get, Set, Go (Aegis)



=0=0=0=0=

M Lhuillier float with the Miss Earth beauties



=0=0=0=0=


Olive C



=0=0=0=0=

Water Lily Project




=0=0=0=0=


Smart



=0=0=0=0=




=0=0=0=0=




=0=0=0=0=


The Department of Tourism float with actor Mark Lapid



=0=0=0=0=


Globe float
with talented kids on it singing & dancing



=0=0=0=0=




=0=0=0=0=

the last float carries Johnriel Casimero, boxing champion



=0=0=0=0=


After the last float, I AM HUNGRY NOW! About to go to SM but, nah baka maraming tao. So I go straight down the Session Road...
I pass by the hosts of Mag-TV na,Atin 'To!, an ABS-CBN Regional Network Group show.


Finding a place to eat... Finding a place to eat... Finding a place to eat...
Wala!!! 
I go left to Calderon Street 'till I reach Harrison Road as I see the It's Showtime float...again.



=0=0=0=0=


SM made their own Panagbenga Garden






=0=0=0=0=


The famous Burnham Lake



campers at Burnham Park



=0=0=0=0=













=0=0=0=0=


I've missed you, Baguio!!!!!





=0=0=0=0=


After long hours of finding a single seat...finally, I get to eat na! :) Since I'm not going to eat rice, pork, beef (and softdrinks) until April 7, I ordered Chicken Mushroom Pasta & iced tea.



Warning: Sorry to say this,but this is the dirtiest Jollibee I've ever been. It's located at the bus station/terminal (just right down SM Baguio).



And that's it! 
Another reason why It's more fun in the Philippines! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x