Finally...... Phil Younghusband replied to me!!! :D





     After tweeting him for how many weeks, I finally got a reply from Team Azkals good looking striker, Phil Younghusband! :) 


     I woke up Tuesday morning and checked twitter (on phone). Went to my replies and the first mention I've read was from a random tweeter. She said: "You're lucky, Phil replied to your tweet!"... My heart pumped again so fast! The next reply I saw was from, none other than, Phil!!! He said: "yes I did. It was really fun :)





     WHOOH! That reply made me smile the whole day! :) 


     And before my night (of January 18,2011) ended...I, again, got a reply from my Phil! He replied: "I'm trying but I can't sleep"... 






     TALK ABOUT LUCKY!!! :P 




     *But there's a luckier twitterfriend (who's celebrating her 20th birthday that day) than me... 'Coz she got 4 replies from Phil in just a single day! LUCKY BITCH! Haha! 








*AGAIN... gaya ng post about sa replies ni Neil, natagalan ang mga larawan dahil kaka-edit lang po... haha...* 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x