Most Retweeted Tweet Of Mine

September 5,2010..... I was really waiting for this day...'cause it's Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premier in Asia! :) 


My day actually started like hell -encountered shit people, had some mood swings... Thought my day would be ruined by these shitty stuff. 


By 3 PM, I was already prepared -took shower, got some food (I was gonna watch upstairs) 'coz I knew it would last at about 9 or 10. 


At 3 in the afternoon, Camp Rock (1) was shown... 
After that, some shows got on! 


Of course there was a countdown 'til Camp Rock 2... 


At 7:30 PM, it had started! 
Tweet. Watch. Tweet. Watch. 
That's all I was doing the first hour of the movie...'till I saw on my timeline, Mr. Kevin Jonas Sr. (or @PapaJonas on twitter) retweeted some tweets of random fans. Then I told myself: "Ok, gonna try if I have some luck..." So I tweeted him! 


I was using a phone for tweeting & the twitter application I used was kinda s-l-o-w... 


I went to PapaJonas' profile. 
To my surprise... I saw my tweet to him! (I forgot I was on his page 'coz my eyes were both on phone & t.v.)


I was a bit confused... 'Coz right after I tweeted, it was just seconds ago...then what I saw was 4 minutes ago! 


I scrolled down...and SHIZ! 
It said: " Retweeted to you by PapaJonas" 


Oh My Golly Golly Gulay!!! 


Haha! 


My heartbeat got faster! 
Electric passed through my body... 
Shiz! I didn't know what to do!!! 


Eventually,I went to my @replies... 
SHOCKS!!! It got burst! 
It exploded like a bomb!!! 
 -some were RTs
 -some congratulating me (WHUTTT?! :D) 
 -some were asking me to follow them 
Never got replies that much before.....it was really a bomb!


So, it's the 2nd hour of Camp Rock 2 and I couldn't concentrate on the movie anymore! 
 -Even the JEMI kiss... it was like nothing when I saw it!
It's all because of the overwhelming response to my f*cking tweet! Haha! 


I didn't understand the last part of the movie 'cause I was really stoked! :D 
Good thing it would be shown again the next day (The Dance Jam). 
 -Now, Imma pay attention to the movie na! Hahaha! 


Even the number of my followers, never had that bunch of NEW followers...just that night! THANK YOU! :) 


--->Pagkatapos kong panoorin yung movie na yun, bumaba agad ako para kuhanan ng litrato yung ni-retweet ng aking "magiging biyenan". Hahaha! 
That was his last tweet & it lasted for about about 8 hours! 
Nakuhanan ko naman ng picture (naka-ilang kuha nga eh). Pero...for some reasons, I had to delete those pics as soon as possible! :( <---


So, pagtiyagaan nyo nalang itong maipagmamayabang ko. Hahaha! 
Here's the picture of MY MOST RETWEETED TWEET


 




As you can see the yellow star... I favourited it! :) 


Naks! :D 


--->Two weeks after this happened, I lost all my replies! :( 
Buti nalang, I put some of 'em on my favorite list. <---


So there... 
Salamat sa oras na nilaan nyo sa pagbabasa nito. 
Merci / Gracias / Danke / Obrigada / Terima kasih / THANK YOU!!! 


*bisous* 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x