Something About 08-31s


Spent the end of August 2012 and 2013 in two different ways. (actually, I just remembered the other day, my August 31, 2006 was also superb - awesome but nerve-wracking, coz one of the fanfics I've written in my head came to life! Haha who would've thought :D)

Last year, I felt something magical on this day. Remember this Once In A Blue Moon post? 
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's all I can say :D

But... last Saturday was something really different. I was in a kinda strange place - 'cause I could barely remember the last time I was there... 11 years? 14 years ago? I dunno.

Yes, I was in Baguio, but in a different dimension of the city. 
WHUT? Haha not wanna go to details -that's why can hardly explain. Sarrey :)



 


All I want to tell y'all is this is worth experiencing.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x