Twitter @ 7



What social networking site did you have in 2006?
Me, I was just starting on Friendster (Yup, friendster! that's so luma, ayt? :D)
Little did we know, a community sharing site was launched and would be THIS BIG after 7 years. And that's Twitter! From simple tweets, following & followers, to retweets, to hashtags...this video will show you how far Twitter have come:


7 Things I should be thankful for to twitter:

  1. Thank you for being there for me since I started tweeting. You know what I mean :D 
  2. Thank you for being my outlet and sorry for the same reason. Pero 'di lang naman ako, 'di ba? Haha! 
  3. Thank you for being my bridge to reach celebrities I look up to (local and foreign...remember Kevin Jonas Sr. retweeted my tweet? :D) and as well as those I don't like (I just love making asar to them hahaha!). 
  4. Thank you for the kilig moments (you know, when my crush/es replies(reply) to me... aaaaahhhhh...it almost killed me! But that's a good thing hihi). 
  5. Thank you for allowing me to deactivate and reactivate my former account for the reasons that only myself knows :) Thank you for letting me make another one. Haha wala lang :D
  6. Thank you for giving me the chance to meet people from other countries and be their VIRTUAL friend. It made me feel loved virtually (meganon?! :D)
  7. Finally, thank you for connecting me to the world! You're the fastest when it comes to relaying information. Even in the outer space...you made it possible!
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TWITTER!
Continue to be the best. Evolve and beat 'em! Hahahahaha!

Follow me @JustineVinluan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x