Last Hop in Manille

Heya! It's been over a month since I posted my last blog entry. I've missed blogging. Really.

Anyway, why the title?
Well...it's my fourth time in Manila this 2012 and my last for the year...I suppose.

Last Thursday, December 6, I acted, again, as the guardian of my cousin on their field trip. Ginusto ko naman 'to e. Ginusto ko! (Galet?)
Our first stop should've been to Goldilocks (Factory?). But for some reasons (that we don't know until now), it was changed to 
  • Ninoy Aquino Parks & Wildlife Center



I actually wouldn't wanna include this in this post because of the bad experience I had here (which I'm gonna tell you later). But it's part of the iteneraries, so...sige na nga! #pilit





Aside from the birds, the animals here are only found inside the Rescue Center which took us forever waiting for the gates to open.

Napaaga yata kami...


Sa tagal ng paghihintay, eto nalang ang napagtripan kong kuhanan...

Ayan, sa wakas binuksan na rin ang gate! 
Napilitan Napaki-usapan din si... ooops, I'll tell you later kung sino sya! #pa-suspense




That monkey became my last subject here. After taking its pic, nawalan na ako ng gana  because of the lady guard!!!!
She humiliated me infront of all the visitors there as if I committed a serious crime.
What I did wrong was taking pictures with flash! I didn't hear her warned me. Neither my busmates, they never knew that camera flash was prohibited...not until that iskandalosang lady guard -who literally looks like a monkey- shouted at me and dinuru-duro nya pa ako. Hmp. 
At dahil ayaw ko ng iskandalo o anupamang gulo, I apologized to her for not hearing what she's said. Whut? Did I need to? :/
I need to fckin step out of here ASAP!!! Ugh.

Our second destination was
  • Greenbelt (1 o 2 ba yun? haha)
I have no photos taken here. The shunga me followed their rule: no cameras allowed. Shunga lang teh?
We're here to watch Wizard of Oz. But we only got there at the middle of the show, I think. What to blame? Manila traffic
After that, we were given a not-so-big amount of time for our lunch. Then we're off to the next and final destination...
  • Manila Ocean Park
Lots of activities await here!!!
@ the lobby 
Merry Christmas!


  • Seriland









  • Sea Lion Show



Hinintay muna naming bumaba ang araw bago simulan ang show. Ang init!


And they're finally here!!!
The entrance of the two talented sea lions 
(I forgot their names. O hindi lang nakikinig? haha)












  • Musical Fountain Show










(videos not ready yet...come back soon para mapanood nyo naman hihi) 

And that's it, pansit! Till next time, Manila! Baka dyan na ako titira nyan. Basta promise kong 'di na ako pupunta kung nasaan yung monkey-faced lady guard na nagpahiya sa akin.

Uwian naaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x