Manila for a day...


FINALLY!!!! Not just got out from our municipality, not just got out from our province but stepped out of the region! Yehesssss! Haha. Excited much... 


While in the bus...
Mount Arayat, Pampanga

=0=0=0=0=0=
First stop...
PHIVOLCS 


It's my first time to enter the area of University of the Philippines Diliman. I didn't go to their exact campus,though... 'cause Phivolcs alone was my only destination there. 

I took some pics inside but I choose not post nalang. Hehe :) 

While on our way to the next stop, again, my first time to see Miriam College and Ateneo de Manila University campuses. I didn't know these schools were just beside each other. And what I noticed outside ADMU, at the parking lot, was tons of cars. Whew! Bigtime talaga mga estudyante dito! :D 

=0=0=0=0=0=

In Marikina...
Still inside the bus waiting for someone at eto ang rebulto si Pope John Paul II... Wala lang!!! ;)


=0=0=0=0=0=


At Rusty Lopez Shoe Factory...


 
Sakit sa baga ang aabutin mo dito! Haha! Chos.
=0=0=0=0=0=

Science Discovery Center


Inside Planetarium...
not allowed to take pics or vids when it's on,
so, this is what's up there before the presentation...



























=0=0=0=0=0=

My first time in Mall Of Asia...

And this is what I was really looking forward to...
The MOA Eye

Unfortunately, hindi ako nakasakay. Wag nyo nang itanong kung bakit...mahabang pila kwento.

This is how it's like when lights are already on...Uma-Eiffel Tower sa kinang! 'Di nga lang tower. Haha!
Hindi mo pa gaanong ma-appreciate ang ganda kasi hindi pa gaanong madilim...
Pero maganda sya, promise! :)


Manila Bay...


Sunset at Manila Bay...

Tawid uli sa MOA kaya yan lang nakuhanan ko. Haha! Sunset sa Manila Bay...


And that's a wrap! Time to go home after a tiring but fun day. That's a lot of first times, huh? :D Thanks, Manila! 'Til we meet again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x