The Amazing Race Asia Season 4 Marathon






The Amazing Race Asia Season 4 Marathon! 

Woohooh! From 12 noon to 10:30 PM... just now.
 I'm still pumped! :D 


I will NEVER get tired of watching TARA 4, 
especially the Philippine leg, 
where everyone saw the beauty of the Philippines! 
CHAROT! :D 


BUT..... 
one more time, 
I'll be dead na! 
Can't get over with the Riches! 
I am sooo kilig ^_^ 
Hahahaha! :D


And just realized... 
 Richard Herrera talks  like Ian Batherson does! :D


Anyway, 
Rich Hard (Hardin) proposed to his girlfriend 
on Thursday at the TARA Finale party... 
Here it is: 

 



WILL HERRERA DO THE SAME THING TO ME...? 


Hmmmmm..... 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comment here. Put your blog as well so that I can visit them too. - JUSTINE x